This is a featured advert.
Fulfil that dream - learn to fly an ex-military jet! United Kingdom
Jet Provosts and L29 £5000
Why not fulfil those childhood dreams and learn to fly an ex-military jet?
- Closest thing you'll get to flying a jet fighter in the UK without needing to win the lottery.
- Much cheaper and more accessible than you'd ever have imagined!!!
- These jet aircraft can be flown on an EASA/UK PPL with SEP class rating
- South-East based friendly syndicate operating three ex-military turbojet aircraft:
- "East meets West" - Jet Provosts T.Mk3, T.Mk5A and Aero L-29 Delfin.
- Based at North Weald Airfield, Essex, United Kingdom.
- Share is £5,000 and monthly standing group costs of £299.
- Share gives you access to all three aircraft!
- Nothing else to pay except the fuel you use for your flying!
- No landing fees at North Weald for based aircraft.
- Fuel burn circa 600 litres of JET-A1 per hour. Fuel is around 65ppl, so roughly £390 per hour 'wet' rate.
- Instruction provided at no extra cost; we have circa 8 qualified serving and ex-military instructors on our books, so availability is never an issue.
- Total flying experience of around the 200 hr mark is recommended for the issuance of a CAA Turbojet Aircraft Type Rating Exemption (ATRE). However, your training can begin from around the 100-150 hr total time mark.
- We normally start new members on the JP3 and then progress to the JP5A and then onto the L-29 Delfin.
- Limited number of 4 new shares just released. When they're gone they're gone!
Feel free to give us a call or email if interested. Potential new members will be expected to demonstrate a suitable level of professionalism to their flying and a sensitivity to safely operating classic ex-military aircraft. We maintain high standards, but the resulting personal rewards and development are second to none!