listing placed 24 November 2022 Ireland
TCM O-200-A Engine/Log/Release Note
Click on the images above ↑ to see the new full image viewer. ↑
- Continental O-200-A engine removed from EI-CDV in November 2005 and dry stored.
- Last overhauled 1st April 2003 by Jade Air with JAA Form One release note, and logbook to certify hours.
- No damage or prop strike, any inspection is welcome.
- The engine has 1061hrs ran.
- Comes with B&C Starter and Alternator. Engine serial number 1966-9-A.
- Can deliver to North Yorkshire by air.
- Located Dublin near Weston Airport
£6550 STG or €7650 euro. In America these used engines are well over 10k, over here this is a reasonable asking price. New engines are over 30k.
William Flood 00353 87 2218706