please "Like" Afors, thank you
New EU Cookie Directive
Without cookies, this site will not work as intended !!
I'm currently thinking of a better way to implement the new directive
**stolen D-motor Lf26 Rotax 912ul & Rotax 912s** adid = 34265
This is a featured advert. Views so far = 10444
Engines & Props, For Sale | STOLEN | STOLEN
Stolen from Swaton Flying club, Sleaford, Lincolnshire overnight Thursday 20/21 August, hangars forcibly entered and the following (abreviated list) stolen from 5 Devastated grass roots microlighters.|
1. D-Motor LF26 serial number LF26-010 T (see pic, actual engine and prop stolen - number is at right rear of engine low down on crank case)
2. Rotax 912S serial number 5643430
3. Rotax 912UL SERIAL NO. 4.409.942
4. E-Props ''Vorperline''3 blade Carbon fibre prop & spinner X TWO (see pic blades are very thin and have very distinctive 3D shape)
5. Duc ''swirl'' 3 blade carbon fibre propeller & spinner
6.DuC ''Windspoon'' propeller
7. Arplast 2 blade carbon fibre propeller
8. Junkers Ballistic Parachute with Airmasters mount kit and strops (Large - up to 600KG AUW)
9. 2 x Flying suits ''''''''''''''''BLUE SKY'''''''''''''''' red and black, numerous headsets, icom radios,
10. Aviation trade tool kit in red proffessional 5 roller draw cabinet full of tools - facom, etc.
11. Post drill
12. Bosch heat gun, Makita 18v drill & charger Hydraulic crimp tool set
13. Honda Lawn Mower (push) and strimmer
14.. Compound Bow + 3 sets of telescopic sights (removed from air rifles which were left behind!!)
This Burglary has DEVASTATED the club and threatens its survival we are without a flying machine between us.
If you have any information or suspicions regarding this please ring / text 07887406771 or DC 701 WILSON, Lincolnshire Police on 07500 920159 quoting 217 of 21-8-15
**Note** The D-Motor is extremely rare in this country, all apart from this one are in the hands of authorised dealers, if you see or are offered this engine please contact the Police or 07887 406771 immediately, similarly the E-Prop Vorperline are also extremely rare in the UK and are very distinctive, both props are off D-Motors.**
**UPDATE**Many, many thanks for the texts / messages of support and indeed the offers of help and the donation of tools / parts to replace my stolen ones (a special thanks to Andy of Boston, Carl of Sleaford and Conrad Beale of CONAIR) i am very grateful and heartened that there are indeed some very decent and kind people out there connected to our sport / business, and not all are thieving Bstaaaards. It is clear that we at Swaton are not the only ones to have suffered such targeted crime, please see request for information from similar victims of aero engine theft. Regards Jon
|Send Jon Anderson a Secure Message.
||Contact Details 07887-406771
||Ask a Question